Tuesday, March 06, 2007

Izzy's Tuesday...


Just thought I would write a quick update on Izzy's day at school...

Niecie was very excited today when I picked Isabelle up today. She was doing her vision and instructing her to look at the right side but the object was on the left side. Isabelle kept looking at the right side and Niecie finally said, "Isabelle, you have to do this!" and then realized she was telling her the wrong side. She apologized and then told her to look at the left side and Izzy did and then looked to the right when asked. Niecie said that she gave her a "finally you get it" look! Niecie was excited and sees too the ability and intelligence of Izzy!

She just keeps on showing us how smart she is which is so exciting.

She did great again last night on the assisted crawl. I think she gets better every day at it.

Thanks for keeping those prayers going up for Izzy! God is listening and answering with a "YES! and AMEN."

But as God is faithful, our word to you was not Yes and No. For the Son of God, Jesus Christ, who was preached among you by us--by me, Silvanus, and Timothy--was not Yes and No, but in Him was Yes. For all the promises of God in Him are Yes, and in Him Amen, to the glory of God through us. II Corinthians 1:18-20

3 comments:

Arlene said...

Awww, you must love to watch her progress!!! I know I love reading about it already, and I don't even know you guys :-)

ann said...

It sounds like Izzy is doing really well. Jody said your Dad told him that she is now crawling across the room! That's great! I know you must be excited. I continue to lift Izzy and your family before God in prayer.

Jenny said...

I love this post!!