Saturday, October 20, 2007

day five ~ seaworld


First we saw the flamingos.
I was showing Isabelle this adorable Rosita puppet and we found a really cute seaworld t-shirt for her here!

The kids all got temporary tatoos. Here is Emelia's.

Bailey is pretending it hurts :o)!

The group...

Feeding the dolphins

In the manitobe building

Waiting for the show to start.


The Seaworld outing was really fun. Shamu was great and I loved the "Believe" show! We headed back to the villa and had dinner.


post signature

1 comment:

Luke's Mom said...

Looks like so much fun! Once again thanks for sharing more pictures. I continue to wait to hear whether Luke will get a Wish Trip, his Dr. said that they would go ahead with the application process, but we have not heard anything. That was about 3 weeks ago. I'm just curious how long did you have to wait after your Dr. turned in the info to Make a Wish.

I'm just curious to know how Izzy's hips are doing? I haven't heard anything about them lately. Are her teeth coming through yet?

Here is one of my favorite quotes and Bible verse: Persistence in prayer pleases God! Jesus answered and said to her "O woman, great is your faith! Let it be to you as you desire" And her daughter was healed from that very hour. Matthew 15:28 Izzy's healing is going to happen my dear friend, in God's perfect timing.

Love in Christ,
Sue